Let's Talk About God
Hi guys! I know my blogging has been a bit sporadic but it's with good reason. I was going through a bit of a rough patch: quit my job on a whim, mother was in the hospital for a week, going weeks without hearing back from jobs, savings depleting by the minute, etc. But there's always a light at the end of every tunnel. My mom has been released from the hospital and has been doing better, my savings will stop depleting soon thanks to extra money coming in, and most importantly I found a job!
God has been moving in my life. Definitely not at lightening speed but it's progress. Though I do plan on eventually sharing what happened to during that 6 week period of uncertainty, I also want to hear from you. Let's talk about God.
So for the next few weeks (maybe months), I will be taking submissions on your stories about your journey with God. Here's what I'm looking for:
• Discuss your journey with God (it could be general or a specific situation, the more specific the better)
• What lesson(s) have you learned
• Advice you'd give to those on the path to God
• 2,000 words or less is preferred
• No deadline: submissions will be ongoing and posted as they come
• Separated by subject with headline in bold (ex: Lessons I've Learned: During this period I've learned...)
• Email as a word attachment to: email@example.com with your name, short bio (optional), and social media info (Twitter, IG, blog, etc.)
I look forward to reading all of your stories and hope that by sharing your experiences, it will not only inspire others but me as well. I've asked y'all what you know for sure. Now I want to know what you know about God.