Making a Gratitude Manifestation Book
|Photo credit: Google Image|
When I decided to make my goals (see: resolutions) for 2016, I wanted to go about a different way. Last year, I created a vision board which looking back, some aspects did come true. But as I said in a previous post, I'm not a big vision board person. So this year, I decided on using a gratitude manifestation book.
If you've been following my blog for some time, you'll see that I'm a big fan of creating through gratitude. It's my preferred method of manifesting. So with this in mind, I decided to have a notebook dedicated entirely to manifesting my desires. Now, this is not necessarily something new because I've done something similar before. It's just that last time it was a notebook that I wrote everything in. This time, this book will only be used for one purpose: creating.
So how do you get started on your own gratitude manifestation book? There's many ways you can do it. Actually, you can do it any way you so please. As I always say, it's about what works for you. My gratitude book is as follows:
1. I create a general (gratitude) affirmation with a picture of a cross on the first page. I feel that I'm setting the tone of my notebook and desires by doing it this way.
2. List my goals for the new year, mainly the major ones on the second page.
3. On the 3rd page and beyond, I turn my goals (1 page per goal) into gratitude affirmations. I try to get as descriptive as possible while also keeping it short. It's a challenge but I manage.
4. On back of the page, I create a plan. I've already gave thanks to the Universe for clearing the way, now it's time to do my part, if possible. I use this page to list the steps I need to take in order to make my goal a reality because faith without work is dead.
5. Optional picture(s): I'm not a fan of vision boards but if I have the time, I like to paste 1-3 pictures under my gratitude affirmation to reflect my desire.
I now also use this book for minor goals as well for those matter too! I also make it my mission to date them so I can keep track. This is great for those who are not into vision boards, don't like repeating affirmations, etc. I love doing this because it's so simplistic and very easy to do.
Try it and let me know how it works for you!